It is the mission of the Pasto’s Aide Ministry to accept our responsibility as servants of the Lord to make sure that the Minister and his family have what they need. Our efforts will focus on seeing that they are supported emotionally; expressing appreciation for what he has done and lifting his spirit with special surprises from time to time so that he knows that we are giving to him cheerfully and generously. Ministers of the Gospel deserve to be supported.
Statement Of Purpose
- To fulfill the Biblical responsibilities of providing for the Pastor’s needs; ensure that the Pastor is able to faithfully and effectively fulfill his pastoral responsibilities and support his endeavors.
- The Shepherd gathers, leads and feeds with sound doctrine, watches over, and in every way endeavors to promote the health, safety, growth, comfort and spiritual life of his people. Therefore, one thus engage is entitled and worthy of his reward, wit double honor. (1 Timothy 5:17-18)
- To bring assistance, comfort and support to our pastor and his family as they follow God.
- The first family is to be remembered with love, kindness and monetary gifts on holidays, vacations, anniversaries and other special days. “Gifts are good, but only if ministered in love. Benevolence is good, but not apart form love” (1 Corinthians 13)
- To formulate and coordinate activities and functions in support of our ministry. The Pastor’s Aide members have committed themselves to personal donations, when necessary, as means of supporting the Ministry in compliance with Church guidelines.
- We believe the Pastor and his family are worthy of our support. (1 Thessalonians 5:12-13)
So join us as we follow God
You will be blessed
Pastor will be blessed
God will be glorified.
The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching. (1 Timothy 5:17)
Our Father in Heaven, thank you for all your blessings. We ask you to walk with us, guide us and gibe us strenhth as we minister to your most humble Servant.
We ask that you guide him in the teaching of your word, so that we may better understand what it means to be Christ like.
We pray that you will bless him and his family and keep them in perfect harmony in these difficult times.
We ask these blessings in Jesus name.